Grace Digital is committed to providing you with the highest quality products and customer service possible. Should you have any questions regarding Grace Digital policies, including information on warranties, returns, or shipping, please read the information below. If you still have questions, please give us a call at 866.446.0961. This website, including any sub-site accessible through the homepage (the “Site”), is published and maintained by subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or related entities of Grace Digital Inc. of America (“Grace”). Please note that when you enter any sub-site accessible through this homepage or the shopping page, such sub-site may have its own terms and conditions of use which are specific to such sub site and not covered by Grace Digital policies. When you access, browse, or use this Site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth below and any additional terms and conditions of use set forth in any sub-site.
Your Right to Use the Site and Its Contents
This Site is only for your personal use. You may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell, or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio, and video, for any business, commercial, or public purpose. As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, Grace grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, display, and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, and video clips (the “Content”), are protected by copyright under U.S. copyright law, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You cannot use the Content, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content. There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks, and trademarks found on this Site. By making them available on this Site, Grace is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes. Grace Digital policies allow that you download one (1) copy only of the Content to be used only by you for your personal use at home, unless the sub-site you are accessing states that you may not. If you download any Content from this Site, you may not remove any copyright or trademark notices or other notices that go with it.
Grace Digital Inc. Online Store accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. COD orders are not accepted. Orders placed from outside the US will only be accepted when paid for in US funds. Grace Digital Audio reserves the right to refuse any order.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee on New Items
All new items are shipped with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee – no questions asked. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please call Customer Service at 866.446.0961 for a return authorization number. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the returning party.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee on “Like New” Items
All “Like New” items are also shipped with a hassle-free, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee; however, “Like New” items are subject to a 10% restocking fee. If you are unhappy for any reason with your purchased of Grace Digital refurbished products, call Customer Service at 866.446.0961. We will provide you with a return authorization number. Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
Original Manufacturers Warranty
- Your New Grace Digital product is supported by a limited manufacturer’s warranty for product defects in material or workmanship that may be evident under normal use for 1 year from the date of purchase from an authorized franchise or dealer.
- The warranty stated herein is the only warranty applicable to this product . All other warranties expressed or implied are hereby disclaimed and are limited by the written limited warranties contained here in. Except as provided herein, the manufacturer shall have no liability or responsibility to a customer or any other person or entity with respect to any liability,loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by use or performance of the product or arising out of any breach of this warranty,including but not limited to , any , any damages resulting in inconvenience,loss of time,data,property, or profit or any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, even if the manufacturer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In the event of a product defect during the warranty period,return of the product and your sales receipt as proof of purchase date your unit is required and shall, at the discretions of the manufacturer ,result in : (a)correction of the defect by repair without charge for parts and labour;(b) replacement with the same or similar design; or (c)refund for the purchase price if purchased directly and returned within 30days of purchase.; All replaced parts and products, on which a refund may be made,become the property of the manufacturer. New or reconditioned parts/products should be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
The warranty does not cover:
- Damage or failure caused by or attributed to Acts of God, abuse, accident, misuse, improper installation or improper maintenance, alteration, lightning or excessive voltage or current;
- Any repairs other than those provided by the Grace Digital Service facility;
- consumables such as fuses or batteries;
- cosmetic damage
- transportation,shipping or insurance costs;
- costs of product removal ,installation,set-up,service adjustment or re-installation.
- Customer are responsible for any shipping costs related to product return,repair and/or refund.
- Warranty terms may be revised without notification at the discretion of the manufacturer
Under this warranty,repair of any defect or, at the company’s discretion, replacement of the faulty component(s) without charge for parts or labor, is agreed. This warranty doles not imply any acceptance by Grace DIgital , retailers or its agents for consequential loss or damage and specifically excludes fair wear and tear, accident, misuse of unauthorized modification. This warranty is applicable in the United States only and does not in any way limit the customers legal rights. Claims and enquiries under the warranty for Grace products purchased outside the USA should be addressed to the local importers or distributors. If you have reason to claim under the warranty please contact your dealer in the first instance.Please retain all original packaging materials for possible future use. We suggest that you incomplete details of purchase now and keep this information in a safe place for future reference.
90 Day Warranty On “Like New” Items
Grace Digital Audio offers a limited 90 day warranty with proof of purchase. Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
The products sold on this may contain chemicals listed in Proposition 65 that may be known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Information Collected and Its Use
In general, you can visit this web site without telling us who you are or giving us personally identifiable information about yourself. There are portions of this web site where you may provide us with personally identifiable information, so as, for example, to provide you with information you request, to purchase products on our Online Store, and for Product Registration of your purchased new Grace Digital products. Such personally identifiable information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and other identifiers that may assist us in contacting you. We may use the personally identifiable information you provide to contact you about new products, services, promotions and other information that we believe may be of interest to you. We may use mailings, e-mail and telephone calls to contact you. We may also share the information you provide only with Grace Digital Vendors for specific purposes of Grace Digital communication. We will never share the information with 3rd party companies, affiliates and other companies. For those customers who purchase products online from us, credit card information will be collected. This information is only temporarily collected in order to process your purchases and will not be shared with others. We do not store any credit card information once the purchase has been processed.
California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights
If you reside in California, you may have the right to receive from Grace Digital the names of all companies, if any, with whom we have shared personal information pertaining to you and your family within the past year for direct marketing purposes. This may be so, whether such information has been obtained by way of this web site or otherwise. To request the names of such companies and the categories of personal information disclosed, you must make your written request by United States Mail, postage prepaid, addressed to: Grace Digital Privacy, Grace Digital Inc., 11895 Community Road, Poway, CA 92064. Be sure to provide in the request sufficient information to properly identify you and/or the members of your family. The information you provide in your request will be used only to identify the companies, if any, with whom we have shared your personal information. Grace Digital, Inc. can respond to such requests only if made by United States Mail to this address and not otherwise. Grace Digital, Inc. will respond to your request by United States Mail.
From time to time, Grace Digital policies and the privacy notice may be updated at any time by Grace Digital. Grace Digital will notify you about material changes in the way we treat personally identifiable information by placing a notice on our site. We encourage you to periodically check back and review this policy so that you always will know what information we collect, how we use it, and to whom we disclose it.
Trademarks and Copyrights
“HD Radio” and the HD, HD Radio, ARC, and SPARC logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corporation. © 2015 – present, iBiquity Digital Corporation. All Rights Reserved.